Are you a creative right-brain thinker with a keen business sense?
We are looking for a media buyer to join our team in Omaha, NE.
Eleven Twenty-Three is a full-service ad agency that specializes in both creative development as well as media planning for a wide range of clients. Our media department prides itself in strong rate negotiations and promotional development.
The Media Buyer (MB) is responsible for the development and management of strategic media plans across online and offline media for clients. This role will report to the Partner/Account Director, Shana Boyd, and Media Buyer, Tracy Koeneke.
The MB is also responsible for the research, measurement, and negotiation of assigned media plans, monitoring media buys and making optimization recommendations as appropriate. The Media Buyer will be tasked with bringing creative solutions to client initiatives by working in conjunction with media outlets, Client Engagement, Public Relations, Content Marketing, Community Relations, and the agency Creative Team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities as Media Buyer
· Develop media plans through research and recommendations
· Negotiate pricing for media schedules
· Execute traditional media campaigns
· Verify media billings
· Provide community engagement opportunities and recommendations
· Manage PR initiatives based on client needs
· Coordinate traditional and digital media traffic instructions internally and externally
· Request creative assets by providing detailed specifications
· Maintain effective relationships with both internal staff and client teams
· Discover opportunities and make sound recommendations in the best interest of the client
· Analyze campaign reporting to help improve future campaigns
· Build strong, positive relationships with media partners and clients
· Collaborate with assigned account executive to ensure campaigns are developed, accurate, and executed as planned
· Attend and participate in agency-managed client events
· Keep up with the latest trends in advertising and other client-related industries
· Attend and participate actively in relevant team, agency and client meetings
· Be an active participant in idea generation, brainstorming and creative thinking
· Grow knowledge of media strategies and ad networks
· Be a positive, motivating member of the team
· Bring new ideas to the team and champion the use of paid opportunities to reach audiences
· Communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner
· Conduct clear and candid communication with team members and clients
· Listen well and solve problems to achieve the most effective outcome for the client
· Develop strong relationships across the agency
· Represent the team in a positive manner in all endeavors
· Be accountable for delivering high-quality work on time and on budget
Agency Culture Expectations
· Be a team player, inspiring trust and teamwork among the team and throughout the agency
· Demonstrate a passion for always doing the best work
· Collaborate among multiple departments effectively and efficiently
· Conduct business with a conscientious, straightforward, and dedicated work ethic
· Respect all equally — internally and externally
· Passionately uphold the agency brand, culture, and values
· Previous experience as a media buyer for an agency or marketing manager preferred
· Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects at a time
· Knowledge of the media landscape
· Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating energy and passion for the work
· Effective problem-solver and generator of innovative solutions
· Focused on delivering great work, no matter project size or complexity
· Well versed in applicable software and technology platforms
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Eleven Twenty-Three is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply, email ➡️ email@example.com